The Honeywell Classic series dual hose portable air conditioner combines 3-in-1 technology into one sleek body, cooling and dehumidifying areas up to 400-550 square feet. It features an auto-evaporation system, a reliable dehumidifying function as well as a traditional three speed fan only function delivering optimum cooling, dehumidification and fresh ventilation. The full-function remote control allows you to operate each feature from across the room. Unlike a fixed air conditioner unit, the Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner requires no permanent installation and the smooth-gliding caster wheels provide easy mobility from room to room. This portable air conditioner comes with everything needed including dual flexible exhaust hoses and an easy-to-install window venting kit. The window vent can be removed when the unit is not in use.
Portable Air Conditioner, Classic Series 12,000 BTU (ASHRAE)
- Most reliable Honeywell Dual-hose portable ACs feature two separate exhaust hoses. One hose draws air in from the outside while the second hose expels warm air & moisture back outside. This reduces the chances of cooled air being exhausted out of the room, making dual hose ACs cool faster and more efficiently.
- Cools rooms up to 400-550 sq. ft. Thermal Overload protection for added safety & peace of mind
- Washable Filter designed to protect from dust & hair to extend product life & performance. Filter cleans easily under a faucet for easy maintenance. Full set window kit included for quick & easy installation for vertical and horizontal windows (Max. hose length is 4 feet).
- Powerful cooling in the summer, Dehumidifier for humid days (removes up to 69 pints/ 24 hours with continuous drain option for long unattended operation), Fan circulates air for everyday comfort.
- 12000 btu (ashrae-128 standard)/6500 btu (doe+ 2017 standard)