One of the lightest PACs in its class, the 3-in-1 HJ4CESWK9 14,000 BTU portable air conditioner is a sleek solution to your cooling and dehumidifying needs. With its smooth-gliding caster wheels and compact body, you can conveniently cool only the room you need, saving you money on energy bills.
Enjoy your new portable air conditioner right after unboxing thanks to the included fully packed window kit with adjustable window bracket and dehumidifier drain tube, which allows for unattended usage. Build for safety, the HJ4CESWK9 is ETL certified to meet strict US safety standards while ISTA-6 certified packaging provides for advanced product protection during delivery. This unit is backed by a 1-year warranty with US-based customer support.
- Ideal for rooms up to 700 sq. ft. —Powerful 3-in-1 portable air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier lets you save on energy bills by cooling only the room you need
- Sleek & compact—Features mirage display for easy monitoring from across the room as well as smooth-gliding casters and grab handles for easy portability
- Stress-free dehumidification—Built-in dehumidifier removes up to 65 pints/day with continuous drain option for long unattended operation
- Convenient settings for intuitive controls—3 fan speeds, sleep & auto wind modes, a 24-hour timer, a smart humidistat, and a remote control ensure easy operation
- Efficient features for effortless use—Filter clean alert and washable filter are designed to protect from dust & hair to ensure peak product performance
- Quality & reliability from a brand you trust—Thoughtful design and uncompromising engineering are backed by a 1-year warranty & dependable US-based customer support
*In October 2017, the Department of Energy implemented a new testing procedure which takes different factors into account and generates a lower BTU rating of portable air conditioners to indicate capacity. However, the actual capacity has not changed – the difference is simply due to the different testing procedure. There have been no internal changes to these units, and the functionality remains the same. Please refer to room size guidelines to find the portable air conditioner that best meets your needs. Please also refer to the AHAM website.
**Cooling area coverage can be affected by environment conditions. E.G.: Poorly insulated windows and doors, more sunlight or more heated appliances in the room will be slower to cool down than a room shaded from sunlight or without heated appliances. Check the Cooling Guide for more tips on this.
Compared to central air conditioning, portable ACs help save energy as you can cool only the rooms you need, whereas central air conditioning is set up to cool an entire home or building. Central AC is also a much more costly investment to purchase and install compared to portable ACs.
Square Footage -> BTU Rating (ASHRAE)
250-350 -> 8,000
350-450 -> 10,000
550-700 -> 14,000
Remember to consider factors that can affect the number of BTUs required to cool your space, including number of windows, level of insulation, presence of heat-producing appliances, ceiling height, and number of people occupying the space.
*For models with heating mode function.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted