The 14000 BTU MN4CFS0 is a 3-in-1 portable air conditioner serving as an AC in the hot months, a dehumidifier in humid seasons, and a fan for everyday use. It features an auto-evaporation system and a three-speed fan function to deliver optimum cooling, dehumidification, and fresh ventilation. With its included window kit and exhaust hose, you can easily set up your unit and enjoy a cool breeze right after unboxing.
Unlike a fixed air conditioner, the compact MN4CFS0 features smooth-gliding wheels for effortless portability from room to room, allowing you to cool only the space you’re using. A washable filter cleans easily under a faucet and protects the unit from dust and hair to extend product life and ensure peak performance. This unit is backed by a 1-year warranty and US-based customer support.
- Ideal for rooms up to 700 sq. ft.—Compact 3-in-1 portable air conditioner, dehumidifier, and fan for year-round use
- Stress-free auto-evaporation—Built-in dehumidifier removes up to 53 pints/24 hours with continuous drain option for long unattended operation
- Effortless portability—Smooth-gliding wheels allow you to roll from room to room, saving you money on energy bills compared to whole-house air conditioning
- Simple-to-use digital controls—3 fan speeds, vertical wind motion, filter clean alert, a 24-hour timer, and a remote control ensure easy operation
- Constructed for peace of mind—Thermal overload protection provides added safety while dual dust filtration extends unit’s life by keeping internal system clean
- Quick & convenient—Includes fully packed window kit with an exhaust hose for hassle-free installation
Compared to central air conditioning, portable ACs help save energy as you can cool only the rooms you need, whereas central air conditioning is set up to cool an entire home or building. Central AC is also a much more costly investment to purchase and install compared to portable ACs.
Square Footage -> BTU Rating (ASHRAE)
250-350 -> 8,000
350-450 -> 10,000
550-700 -> 14,000
Remember to consider factors that can affect the number of BTUs required to cool your space, including number of windows, level of insulation, presence of heat-producing appliances, ceiling height, and number of people occupying the space.
*For models with heating mode function.
*In October 2017, the Department of Energy implemented a new testing procedure which takes different factors into account and generates a lower BTU rating of portable air conditioners to indicate capacity. However, the actual capacity has not changed – the difference is simply due to the different testing procedure. There have been no internal changes to these units, and the functionality remains the same. Please refer to room size guidelines to find the portable air conditioner that best meets your needs. Please also refer to the AHAM website.
**Cooling area coverage can be affected by environment conditions. E.G.: Poorly insulated windows and doors, more sunlight or more heated appliances in the room will be slower to cool down than a room shaded from sunlight or without heated appliances. Check the Cooling Guide for more tips on this.
How Do Portable Air Conditioners WorkLEARN MORE
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted