Stay cool and dry with this MN4HFS9 Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner with Heater. This unit combines 4-in-1 technology in one sleek body, cooling and dehumidifying areas up to 700 sq. ft. and heating areas up to 500 sq. ft. With cooling and heating functions in one, this appliance is useful year-round, keeping you cool during hot summers and warm during cold winters.
It features an auto-evaporation system, a reliable dehumidifying function, and a traditional three-speed fan function to deliver optimum cooling, dehumidification, and fresh ventilation. The full-function remote control allows you to operate each feature from across the room. Unlike a fixed air conditioner, the Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner requires no permanent installation, and smooth-gliding wheels make sliding it from room to room a breeze. This portable air conditioner comes with everything needed, including a flexible exhaust hose and an easy-to-install window venting kit, which can be removed when the unit is not in use.
14,000 BTU (ASHRAE) | 9,000 BTU (SACC)
HEATING: 11,000 BTU (ASHRAE)
- Ideal for rooms up to 700 sq. ft.—Compact 4-in-1 portable air conditioner, heater, dehumidifier, and fan for powerful heating and cooling year-round
- Stress-free auto-evaporation—Built-in dehumidifier removes up to 51 pints/24 hours with continuous drain option for long unattended operation
- Simple-to-use digital controls—3 fan speeds, an advanced LCD display, a 24-hour energy-saving timer, and a remote control ensure easy operation
- Constructed for peace of mind—Thermal overload protection provides added safety while dual dust filtration extends unit’s life by keeping internal system clean
- Effortless portability—Smooth-gliding wheels allow you to roll from room to room, saving you money on energy bills compared to whole-house cooling/heating
- Quick & convenient—Includes fully packed window kit with an exhaust hose for hassle-free installation
*In October 2017, the Department of Energy implemented a new testing procedure which takes different factors into account and generates a lower BTU rating of portable air conditioners to indicate capacity. However, the actual capacity has not changed – the difference is simply due to the different testing procedure. There have been no internal changes to these units, and the functionality remains the same. Please refer to room size guidelines to find the portable air conditioner that best meets your needs. Please also refer to the AHAM website.
**Cooling area coverage can be affected by environment conditions. E.G.: Poorly insulated windows and doors, more sunlight or more heated appliances in the room will be slower to cool down than a room shaded from sunlight or without heated appliances. Check the Cooling Guide for more tips on this.
Compared to central air conditioning, portable ACs help save energy as you can cool only the rooms you need, whereas central air conditioning is set up to cool an entire home or building. Central AC is also a much more costly investment to purchase and install compared to portable ACs.
Square Footage -> BTU Rating (ASHRAE)
250-350 -> 8,000
350-450 -> 10,000
550-700 -> 14,000
Remember to consider factors that can affect the number of BTUs required to cool your space, including number of windows, level of insulation, presence of heat-producing appliances, ceiling height, and number of people occupying the space.
*For models with heating mode function.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted