The compact 10,000 BTU MO0CESWK7 can be used year-round as an air conditioner during hot months, a dehumidifier during the humid season, and a fan for everyday cooling. With its smooth-gliding wheels, this portable AC is easy to roll from room to room, allowing you to keep energy costs low since you don’t need to waste on cooling down empty rooms.
The MO0CESWK7 is ideal for smaller spaces up to 450 sq. ft. and comes with everything needed for easy use and maintenance, including a washable dust filter and filter clean alert to ensure the unit maintains its maximum cooling performance. It can also remove up to 86 pints of moisture from your room per day with its effective dehumidification function.
- Ideal for rooms up to 450 sq. ft.—3-in-1 portable air conditioner provides targeted spot cooling to help you save on energy bills by cooling only the room you need
- Stress-free auto-evaporation—Built-in dehumidifier removes up to 86 pints/day with continuous drain option for long unattended operation
- Versatile, intuitive controls—3 fan speeds, digital thermostat, 24-hour energy-saving timer, and remote control ensure easy operation
- Convenient features for effortless use—Filter clean alert and washable filter are designed to protect from dust & hair to ensure peak product performance
- Constructed for peace of mind—Thermal overload protection provides added safety while dual dust filtration extends unit’s life by keeping internal system clean
- Quick & convenient installation—With the included window kit and exhaust hose, you can enjoy a cool breeze right after unboxing
*In October 2017, the Department of Energy implemented a new testing procedure which takes different factors into account and generates a lower BTU rating of portable air conditioners to indicate capacity. However, the actual capacity has not changed – the difference is simply due to the different testing procedure. There have been no internal changes to these units, and the functionality remains the same. Please refer to room size guidelines to find the portable air conditioner that best meets your needs. Please also refer to the AHAM website.
**Cooling area coverage can be affected by environment conditions. E.G.: Poorly insulated windows and doors, more sunlight or more heated appliances in the room will be slower to cool down than a room shaded from sunlight or without heated appliances. Check the Cooling Guide for more tips on this.
Compared to central air conditioning, portable ACs help save energy as you can cool only the rooms you need, whereas central air conditioning is set up to cool an entire home or building. Central AC is also a much more costly investment to purchase and install compared to portable ACs.
Square Footage -> BTU Rating (ASHRAE)
250-350 -> 8,000
350-450 -> 10,000
550-700 -> 14,000
Remember to consider factors that can affect the number of BTUs required to cool your space, including number of windows, level of insulation, presence of heat-producing appliances, ceiling height, and number of people occupying the space.
*For models with heating mode function.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted