Built with the durable materials and superior quality that are synonymous with the Honeywell brand, the dual-hose HW4CEDVWW0 helps you save money on energy bills by cooling only the room you need. Its dual-hose design allows for faster, more efficient cooling, ideal for spaces up to 700 square feet like living rooms, dens, and dining areas. This unit provides you with 14,500 BTUs of powerful cooling alongside a built-in dehumidifier with a capacity of 101 pints per day.
The dual-hose HW4CEDVWW0 also features an attractive mirage display, a remote control for operating from across the room, smooth-gliding wheels for easy portability, and a window kit for quick & easy installation. With its quiet operation, auto-swing feature, and energy-saving timer, you can customize your comfort and enjoy a cool breeze in your home shortly after unboxing.
- COMPACT, POWERFUL, & PORTABLE—Perfect for use in areas up to 725 sq. ft., save money on electricity bills by rolling this portable unit from room to room for fast, powerful cooling
- PEACE OF MIND FROM A BRAND YOU TRUST—Thermal overload protection provides added safety while dual dust filtration extends product life and performance by keeping internal system clean
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION—Easily set up your new portable air conditioner and start cooling down shortly after unboxing with the included exhaust h
- QUIET OPERATION—Get a good night’s rest with one of the quietest PACs in its class, producing only 51 dBA on its highest setting, comparable to a normal conversation
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT—Elegant mirage display ensures easy readability while a convenient remote control lets you adjust settings from anywhere in the room
Compared to central air conditioning, portable ACs help save energy as you can cool only the rooms you need, whereas central air conditioning is set up to cool an entire home or building. Central AC is also a much more costly investment to purchase and install compared to portable ACs.
Square Footage -> BTU Rating (ASHRAE)
250-350 -> 8,000
350-450 -> 10,000
550-700 -> 14,000
Remember to consider factors that can affect the number of BTUs required to cool your space, including number of windows, level of insulation, presence of heat-producing appliances, ceiling height, and number of people occupying the space.
*For models with heating mode function.
*In October 2017, the Department of Energy implemented a new testing procedure which takes different factors into account and generates a lower BTU rating of portable air conditioners to indicate capacity. However, the actual capacity has not changed – the difference is simply due to the different testing procedure. There have been no internal changes to these units, and the functionality remains the same. Please refer to room size guidelines to find the portable air conditioner that best meets your needs. Please also refer to the AHAM website.
**Cooling area coverage can be affected by environment conditions. E.G.: Poorly insulated windows and doors, more sunlight or more heated appliances in the room will be slower to cool down than a room shaded from sunlight or without heated appliances. Check the Cooling Guide for more tips on this.
How Do Portable Air Conditioners WorkLEARN MORE
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted