The Compact Series Honeywell HF0CESVWK6 is ideal for smaller spaces from 350-450 sq. ft. This portable 3-in-1 unit with smooth-gliding wheels performs as a cooler during the summer, a dehumidifier on humid days, and a fan for everyday use, providing you with year-round comfort. One of the quietest portable air conditioners in its class, the HF0CESVWK6 lets you enjoy peace of mind while granting you relaxing, restful sleep. It comes with everything you need already included, from the window kit and exhaust hose to the drain pan and insulation tape. This unit is backed by a 1-year warranty and comprehensive US-based customer support.
Wi-Fi enabled and compatible with Amazon Alexa*, this Smart Portable Air Conditioner can be controlled from almost anywhere. Use voice commands to power on/off, change temperature, and choose fan speed settings without moving away from your busy routine. The HF0CESVWK6’s Smart Digital Thermostat automatically activates the AC based on pre-set room conditions, and a 24-hour timer with both daily and weekly scheduling can be pre-set using the Honeywell Air Comfort App for added convenience and energy savings.
*Amazon, Alexa, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- Ideal for rooms from 350-450 sq. ft.—Save on energy bills with this compact 3-in-1 portable air conditioner, cooling only the room you need instead of using central AC
- Wi-Fi Enabled—Amazon Alexa* connectivity allows you to use voice commands to control your Smart PAC from almost anywhere
- Stress-free dehumidification—Built-in dehumidifier removes up to 62 pints/day with continuous drain option for long unattended operation
- Versatile, intuitive controls—3 fan speeds, sleep mode, 24-hour timer, and remote control ensure easy operation
- Constructed for peace of mind—Thermal overload protection provides added safety while dual dust filtration extends unit’s life by keeping internal system clean
- Efficient features for effortless use—Filter clean alert and washable filter are designed to protect from dust & hair to ensure peak product performance
*In October 2017, the Department of Energy implemented a new testing procedure which takes different factors into account and generates a lower BTU rating of portable air conditioners to indicate capacity. However, the actual capacity has not changed – the difference is simply due to the different testing procedure. There have been no internal changes to these units, and the functionality remains the same. Please refer to room size guidelines to find the portable air conditioner that best meets your needs. Please also refer to the AHAM website.
**Cooling area coverage can be affected by environment conditions. E.G.: Poorly insulated windows and doors, more sunlight or more heated appliances in the room will be slower to cool down than a room shaded from sunlight or without heated appliances. Check the Cooling Guide for more tips on this.
Compared to central air conditioning, portable ACs help save energy as you can cool only the rooms you need, whereas central air conditioning is set up to cool an entire home or building. Central AC is also a much more costly investment to purchase and install compared to portable ACs.
Square Footage -> BTU Rating (ASHRAE)
250-350 -> 8,000
350-450 -> 10,000
550-700 -> 14,000
Remember to consider factors that can affect the number of BTUs required to cool your space, including number of windows, level of insulation, presence of heat-producing appliances, ceiling height, and number of people occupying the space.
*For models with heating mode function.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted