One of the lightest portable air conditioners in its class, the 11,000 BTU HM2CESAWK8 serves as an AC, fan, and dehumidifier in rooms up to 500 sq. ft. With its convenient included window kit and exhaust hose, you can enjoy a cool breeze right after unboxing.
The HM2CESAWK8’s smooth-gliding caster wheels and compact body allow you to save on energy bills by cooling only the room you need. It features a top-mounted LED display and intuitive LCD remote control for easy operation, a 24-hour programmable timer for precise temperature control, mirage display to effortlessly monitor moisture levels, and three fan speeds so you can customize your cooling experience.
- Ideal for rooms up to 500 sq. ft.—Lightweight 3-in-1 portable air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier moves effortlessly from room to room, saving you money on energy bills
- Sleek & compact—Boasts attractive mirage display for easy across-the-room humidity monitoring as well as an intuitive top-mounted LED display
- Convenient features for effortless use—3 fan speeds, 24-hour timer, and an LCD remote control ensure easy operation
- Hassle-free maintenance—Removable mesh filter cleans easily under your faucet so you don’t need to spend on frequent replacements
- Quality & reliability from a brand you trust—Thoughtful design and uncompromising engineering are backed by a 1-year warranty & dependable US-based customer support
- Quick & convenient—Includes fully packed window kit with exhaust hose for immediate cooling after unboxing
*In October 2017, the Department of Energy implemented a new testing procedure which takes different factors into account and generates a lower BTU rating of portable air conditioners to indicate capacity. However, the actual capacity has not changed – the difference is simply due to the different testing procedure. There have been no internal changes to these units, and the functionality remains the same. Please refer to room size guidelines to find the portable air conditioner that best meets your needs. Please also refer to the AHAM website.
**Cooling area coverage can be affected by environment conditions. E.G.: Poorly insulated windows and doors, more sunlight or more heated appliances in the room will be slower to cool down than a room shaded from sunlight or without heated appliances. Check the Cooling Guide for more tips on this.