With a lightweight body and smooth-gliding caster wheels, this 9,900 BTU ASHRAE-128/6,000 BTU SACC unit allows you to save energy and money by cooling only the room you’re in, cooling spaces up to 450 square feet
The compact contemporary design of the HM0CESAWK6 allows this multifunctional air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier to fit in perfectly almost anywhere in your home
With the included exhaust hose and window bracket for both vertical and horizontal windows, you can easily set up your new portable air conditioner and start cooling down within minutes of unboxing
The HM0CESAWK6 boasts a top-mounted LED display and intuitive LCD remote to operate your unit with ease, 24-hour programmable timer for precise temperature control, mirage display to conveniently monitor humidity so you can check moisture levels, removeable mesh filter that cleans easily under the faucet making maintenance a breeze, and three fan speeds so you can customize your cooling experience with ease
Thoughtful engineering and uncompromising build quality are backed by a 1-year warranty/5-year limited warranty and dependable service from our in-house US customer support team for a hassle-free ownership experience
- Ideal for rooms up to 450 sq. ft.—Lightweight 3-in-1 portable air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier moves effortlessly from room to room, saving you money on energy bills
- Sleek & compact—Boasts attractive mirage display for easy across-the-room humidity monitoring as well as an intuitive top-mounted LED display
- Convenient features for effortless use—3 fan speeds, 24-hour timer, and an LCD remote control ensure easy operation
- Hassle-free maintenance—Removable mesh filter cleans easily under your faucet so you don’t need to spend on frequent replacements
- Quality & reliability from a brand you trust—Thoughtful design and uncompromising engineering are backed by a 1-year warranty & dependable US-based customer support
- Quick & convenient—Includes fully packed window kit with exhaust hose for immediate cooling after unboxing
*In October 2017, the Department of Energy implemented a new testing procedure which takes different factors into account and generates a lower BTU rating of portable air conditioners to indicate capacity. However, the actual capacity has not changed – the difference is simply due to the different testing procedure. There have been no internal changes to these units, and the functionality remains the same. Please refer to room size guidelines to find the portable air conditioner that best meets your needs. Please also refer to the AHAM website.
**Cooling area coverage can be affected by environment conditions. E.G.: Poorly insulated windows and doors, more sunlight or more heated appliances in the room will be slower to cool down than a room shaded from sunlight or without heated appliances. Check the Cooling Guide for more tips on this.
Compared to central air conditioning, portable ACs help save energy as you can cool only the rooms you need, whereas central air conditioning is set up to cool an entire home or building. Central AC is also a much more costly investment to purchase and install compared to portable ACs.
Square Footage -> BTU Rating (ASHRAE)
250-350 -> 8,000
350-450 -> 10,000
550-700 -> 14,000
Remember to consider factors that can affect the number of BTUs required to cool your space, including number of windows, level of insulation, presence of heat-producing appliances, ceiling height, and number of people occupying the space.
*For models with heating mode function.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted