The CL202PEU is an energy-efficient model that is built to cool your small- to medium-sized rooms. A versatile performer, it features oscillating louvers and an ice compartment for an even colder, more refreshing breeze. Whether in your living room, bedroom, play area, or home office, this unit is lightweight and easily portable to move around as needed.
Important: Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an energy-efficient cooling option ideal for use in hot regions with low humidity, such as the southwestern and midwestern United States. The recommended humidity level for maximum efficiency is below 60%; the cooling effect depends on the environment. For indoor use, place near an open door or window with adequate cross-ventilation. Evaporative air coolers are not air conditioners, and they do not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. Air coolers should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated air conditioner. For those living in more humid climates, consider Honeywell Portable Air Conditioners. Air coolers may not be a sufficient cooling method in a heat wave. Check out the Evaporative Coolers Cooling Guide to see if this is the right home comfort solution for you.
- POWERFUL & PORTABLE—Lightweight body and smooth-gliding caster wheels provide for effortless portability, spot cooling spaces up to 430 square feet with 700 CFM of steady airflow. Ideal for use in hot, dry areas like the southwestern and midwestern United States. Performs best when humidity levels are below 60%.
- QUALITY & RELIABILITY FROM A BRAND YOU TRUST —Thoughtful engineering and uncompromising build quality are backed by a 1-year warranty and dependable service from our in-house U.S. customer support team for a hassle-free ownership experience
- 3 FUNCTIONS IN 1 DEVICE—Swamp cooler, humidifier, and fan provide you with effective cooling in summer, humidity in winter, and a refreshing breeze year-round, without having to spend on multiple devices
- FEATURE-PACKED FOR MAX PERSONALIZATION—Oscillating louvers help distribute air where you want it, ice compartment provides extra chill, humidification dial allows for moisture control, low-water alarm monitors water levels so you don’t have to, energy-saving timer ensures minimum power consumption, and multiple fan settings let you customize your cooling experience with ease
- NOT AN AIR CONDITIONER AND NOT JUST A FAN—Reduces temperature through environmentally friendly water evaporation. Air cooler is not an air conditioner and should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated AC.
Switch off the air cooler and unplug it from the power supply.
Drain the water tank completely and refill it with fresh water. This will greatly reduce mineral deposits and help to extend the life of the honeycomb cooling media.
To clean the honeycomb media, remove and rinse it with warm water. If you notice any build-up, you can use a soft brush on the media once it is dry to clean it. The frequency of how often you clean the honeycomb cooling media will depend on air and water quality as well as running time.
How to Make Your Portable Evaporative Air Cooler More EffectiveLEARN MORE
Why is a Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Worth BuyingLEARN MORE
Honeywell Portable Evaporative Air Coolers: Powerful & Energy EfficientLEARN MORE
Steps to Maintain Your Evaporative Air CoolerLEARN MORE
How to Use Your Evaporative Air Cooler as a Humidifier in WinterLEARN MORE
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted