Built for more heavy-duty applications, the CO610PM is a powerful, weather-resistant swamp cooler that can keep you comfortable while grilling on the BBQ, hanging out on the patio, or working in a stuffy warehouse or heated garage.
The premium copper motor, thick honeycomb cooling pads, and 16” aluminum fan blades help deliver high- airflow with an air throw distance up to 33 feet. The auto-refill hose inlet, huge 14-gallon water tank, and built-in overflow protection system allow for longer periods of unattended operation, making it an ideal choice for large outdoor spaces.
Important: Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an energy-efficient cooling option ideal for use in hot regions with low humidity, such as the southwestern and midwestern United States. The recommended humidity level for maximum efficiency is below 60%; the cooling effect depends on the environment. For indoor use, place near an open door or window with adequate cross-ventilation. Evaporative air coolers are not air conditioners, and they do not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. Air coolers should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated air conditioner. For those living in more humid climates, consider Honeywell Portable Air Conditioners. Air coolers may not be a sufficient cooling method in a heat wave. Check out the Evaporative Coolers Cooling Guide to see if this is the right home comfort solution for you.
- FAST & EFFICIENT EVAPORATIVE COOLING: Much like a breeze flowing across a lake, or the refreshing cool air you feel near a waterfall, air coolers produce a comfortable, cool breeze with the natural process of water evaporation. Powerful 2669 CFM airflow is ideal for outdoor environments such as large open-air rooms, patio/BBQ areas, deck, backyard, garage, or warehouse. Designed with durable wheels & light body for easy mobility and storage.
- WORKS BETTER IN LOW HUMIDITY: Evaporative Air Coolers are more effective in areas with a maximum relative humidity of 60% or less. Warm, dry air is essential for more effective evaporative cooling and the temperature decrease will be greater in drier environments because higher evaporation occurs when the humidity is low. Evaporative Air Coolers produce moisture and can be used to increase humidification in a room.
- AN AIR COOLER IS NOT A "MIST FAN": An environmentally friendly evaporative air cooler reduces temperature through water evaporation. A moist, cool breeze cools you down without spraying the floor and furniture with water.
- AN AIR COOLER IS NOT “JUST A FAN”: Air coolers use the natural process of water evaporation to cool incoming hot air and use a powerful fan to expel the newly cooled air. The temperature of dry air can drop significantly when liquid water transforms into water vapor (through evaporation).
- AN AIR COOLER IS NOT AN AIR CONDITIONER: Air conditioners require a chemical cooling refrigerant and an energy-consuming compressor to transform hot air into cool air. The hot air must be released outside the room. The more complex composition of Air Conditioners also makes them more expensive to purchase, and they consume significantly higher electricity during use. An air cooler is not an air conditioner and should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated AC.
Switch off the air cooler and unplug it from the power supply.
Drain the water tank completely and refill it with fresh water. This will greatly reduce mineral deposits and help to extend the life of the honeycomb cooling media.
To clean the honeycomb media, remove and rinse it with warm water. If you notice any build-up, you can use a soft brush on the media once it is dry to clean it. The frequency of how often you clean the honeycomb cooling media will depend on air and water quality as well as running time.
How to Make Your Portable Evaporative Air Cooler More EffectiveLEARN MORE
Why is a Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Worth BuyingLEARN MORE
Honeywell Portable Evaporative Air Coolers: Powerful & Energy EfficientLEARN MORE
Steps to Maintain Your Evaporative Air CoolerLEARN MORE
How to Use Your Evaporative Air Cooler as a Humidifier in WinterLEARN MORE
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted