With its robust ball-bearing motor and strong metal fan blades, the CO60PM is built to cool large spaces and withstand rougher outdoor conditions. Intended for home use, this evaporative cooler looks different from traditional swamp coolers – designed to not only perform but to look stylish against almost any home decor.
Equipped with thick Honeywell honeycomb cooling pads on 3 sides, a large 15.9-gallon water tank, an overflow protection system, and a durable copper continuous water supply outlet, the CO60PM is built to last for long, unattended cooling, making it suitable for more demanding applications.
Important: Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an energy-efficient cooling option ideal for use in hot regions with low humidity, such as the Southwest and Midwest United States. The recommended humidity level for maximum efficiency is below 60%; the cooling effect depends on the environment. For indoor use, place near an open door or window with adequate cross-ventilation. Evaporative air coolers are not air conditioners, and they do not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. Air coolers should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated air conditioner. For those living in more humid climates, consider Honeywell Portable Air Conditioners. Air coolers may not be a sufficient cooling method in a heat wave. Check out the Evaporative Coolers Cooling Guide to see if this is the right home comfort solution for you.
- Outdoor Evaporative Cooler or Swamp Cooler with powerful 2697 CFM airflow is ideal for large open rooms, patio/BBQ areas, garage, deck, backyard, or warehouse.
- Best for use in hot, dry areas like the Southwest and Midwest United States. Performs best when humidity levels are below 60%.
- Super low power consumption, copper water supply connection, and triple-sided Honeywell Honeycomb Cooling Pads for optimal evaporative cooling all day long.
- Durable wheels & light body for easy mobility and storage with approximately 65 dBA sound level at high speed.
- Not an air conditioner and not just a fan – Reduces temperature through environmentally friendly water evaporation. Air cooler is not an air conditioner and should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated AC.
- Instead of messy wet mist, you get a cool breeze without spraying the floor and furniture with water
Switch off the air cooler and unplug it from the power supply.
Drain the water tank completely and refill it with fresh water. This will greatly reduce mineral deposits and help to extend the life of the honeycomb cooling media.
To clean the honeycomb media, remove and rinse it with warm water. If you notice any build-up, you can use a soft brush on the media once it is dry to clean it. The frequency of how often you clean the honeycomb cooling media will depend on air and water quality as well as running time.
How to Make Your Portable Evaporative Air Cooler More EffectiveLEARN MORE
Why is a Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Worth BuyingLEARN MORE
Honeywell Portable Evaporative Air Coolers: Powerful & Energy EfficientLEARN MORE
Steps to Maintain Your Evaporative Air CoolerLEARN MORE
How to Use Your Evaporative Air Cooler as a Humidifier in WinterLEARN MORE
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted