The CO301PC is built to cool long spaces and withstand rougher outdoor conditions with its robust ball-bearing motor and strong metal fan blades. This evaporative cooler looks different than traditional swamp coolers, designed not only to perform but to look stylish against almost any decor.
Equipped with thick Honeywell honeycomb cooling pads on 2 sides, a large 15.9-gallon water tank, an overflow protection system, and a durable copper continuous water supply outlet, the CO301PC is built for long, unattended cooling, making it suitable for more demanding applications.
Important: Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an energy-efficient cooling option ideal for use in hot regions with low humidity, such as the Southwest and Midwest United States. The recommended humidity level for maximum efficiency is below 60%; the cooling effect depends on the environment. For indoor use, place near an open door or window with adequate cross-ventilation. Evaporative air coolers are not air conditioners, and they do not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. Air coolers should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated air conditioner. For those living in more humid climates, consider Honeywell Portable Air Conditioners. Air coolers may not be a sufficient cooling method in a heat wave.Check out the Evaporative Coolers Cooling Guide to see if this is the right home comfort solution for you.
- [ETL CERTIFIED - SAFE FOR OUTDOOR USE] US Compliant, Outdoor-Rated Honeywell Swamp Cooler with UV resistant material & GFCI cord for safe outdoor operation. Energy-Efficient premium copper motor outlasts standard air cooler fan motors. Heat-safe internal housing for added safety and peace of mind.
- [SUMMER COOLING FOR OUTDOOR LIVING] Backyard BBQs, pool parties, relaxing on the porch, garden, or deck—an outdoor evaporative air cooler beats the summer's heat and keeps the good times rolling. Ideal for use in hot, dry areas like the Southwest and Midwest United States. Performs best when humidity levels are below 60%.
- [KEEP FAMILY & GUESTS COOL ALL DAY LONG] High-pressure blower produces vigorous, long airflow for long outdoor spaces. Low Water Alarm, Auto-Off timer & remote control for easy maintenance. Beverage holder & small storage tray included. Copper continuous water supply connection & JUMBO Honeywell Honeycomb Pads for all-day cooling. Durable wheels & light body for easy mobility and storage
- [RELIABLE HEAVY-DUTY APPLIANCE FROM THE AMERICAN BRAND YOU TRUST] Built-to-Last, Honeywell Air Coolers have been leading the industry with their quality products for over 12 years. These units are built with heavy-duty wheels, sturdy UV-resistant ABS plastic that is light in weight, for easy mobility and storage. Speak with a local U. S. service team for any product questions or issues
- [NOT AN AIR CONDITIONER AND NOT JUST A FAN] Like a cool lake breeze, reduces temperature through environmentally friendly water evaporation. Air cooler is not an air conditioner and should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated AC.
- In full compliance with strict US outdoor safety regulations for safe operation outdoors with GFCI safety plug
Switch off the air cooler and unplug it from the power supply.
Drain the water tank completely and refill it with fresh water. This will greatly reduce mineral deposits and help to extend the life of the honeycomb cooling media.
To clean the honeycomb media, remove and rinse it with warm water. If you notice any build-up, you can use a soft brush on the media once it is dry to clean it. The frequency of how often you clean the honeycomb cooling media will depend on air and water quality as well as running time.
How to Make Your Portable Evaporative Air Cooler More EffectiveLEARN MORE
Why is a Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Worth BuyingLEARN MORE
Honeywell Portable Evaporative Air Coolers: Powerful & Energy EfficientLEARN MORE
Steps to Maintain Your Evaporative Air CoolerLEARN MORE
How to Use Your Evaporative Air Cooler as a Humidifier in WinterLEARN MORE
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted