The CL201AE is ideal for spot cooling in any home or office. Evaporative air coolers don’t require power-hungry components like compressors, and the CL201AE consumes only 250 W of power, translating into significant energy savings for you. The CL201AE includes an automatic timer and an easy-to-use digital control panel with a remote control that lets you operate the unit from across the room. Additionally, this lightweight unit has side handles and four durable caster wheels allowing easy mobility from room to room.
Important: Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an energy-efficient cooling option ideal for use in hot regions with low humidity, such as the Southwest and Midwest United States. The recommended humidity level for maximum efficiency is below 60%; the cooling effect depends on the environment. For indoor use, place near an open door or window with adequate cross-ventilation. Evaporative air coolers are not air conditioners, and they do not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. Air coolers should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated air conditioner. For those living in more humid climates, consider Honeywell Portable Air Conditioners. Air coolers may not be a sufficient cooling method in a heat wave. Check out the Evaporative Coolers Cooling Guide to see if this is the right home comfort solution for you.
- Indoor evaporative air cooler or swamp cooler ideal for use in the Southwest and Midwest regions of the US - Performs best in hot/dry climates where humidity levels are <60%
- Super low power consumption 250W & powerful 745 CFM airflow ideal for spot cooling small to medium spaces such as living room, bedroom, den, covered patio, garage
- Activated Carbon Dust Filter, Remote Control, Low water alarm, energy saving timer, Adjustable humidification dial & Ice compartment
- Moist, cool breeze can cool you down & be used as humidification during winter months. LED control panel and full-function remote control with shut-off timer up to 8 hours
- Not an air conditioner and not just a fan - Reduces temperature through environmentally friendly water evaporation. Air cooler is not an air conditioner and should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated AC
An Evaporative Air Cooler is NOT an Air Conditioner or Mist Fan.
Think back to the cool, fresh breeze that wafts in from the ocean. That’s evaporative cooling.
Our Air Coolers use the same process to cool your home. By running hot air through a moist cooling pad, the Air Cooler lowers the temperature of the air. It then blows this fresh, cool air out to you via a fan.