The CL201AE is ideal for spot cooling in any home or office. Evaporative air coolers don’t require power-hungry components like compressors, and the CL201AE consumes only 250 W of power, translating into significant energy savings for you. The CL201AE includes an automatic timer and an easy-to-use digital control panel with a remote control that lets you operate the unit from across the room. Additionally, this lightweight unit has side handles and four durable caster wheels allowing easy mobility from room to room.
Important: Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an energy-efficient cooling option ideal for use in hot regions with low humidity, such as the Southwest and Midwest United States. The recommended humidity level for maximum efficiency is below 60%; the cooling effect depends on the environment. For indoor use, place near an open door or window with adequate cross-ventilation. Evaporative air coolers are not air conditioners, and they do not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. Air coolers should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated air conditioner. For those living in more humid climates, consider Honeywell Portable Air Conditioners. Air coolers may not be a sufficient cooling method in a heat wave. Check out the Evaporative Coolers Cooling Guide to see if this is the right home comfort solution for you.
- Indoor evaporative air cooler or swamp cooler ideal for use in the Southwest and Midwest regions of the US - Performs best in hot/dry climates where humidity levels are <60%
- Super low power consumption 250W & powerful 745 CFM airflow ideal for spot cooling small to medium spaces such as living room, bedroom, den, covered patio, garage
- Activated Carbon Dust Filter, Remote Control, Low water alarm, energy saving timer, Adjustable humidification dial & Ice compartment
- Moist, cool breeze can cool you down & be used as humidification during winter months. LED control panel and full-function remote control with shut-off timer up to 8 hours
- Not an air conditioner and not just a fan - Reduces temperature through environmentally friendly water evaporation. Air cooler is not an air conditioner and should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated AC
Switch off the air cooler and unplug it from the power supply.
Drain the water tank completely and refill it with fresh water. This will greatly reduce mineral deposits and help to extend the life of the honeycomb cooling media.
To clean the honeycomb media, remove and rinse it with warm water. If you notice any build-up, you can use a soft brush on the media once it is dry to clean it. The frequency of how often you clean the honeycomb cooling media will depend on air and water quality as well as running time.
How to Get the Most Chill Out of Your Evaporative Air CoolerLEARN MORE
Should I Buy a Portable Air Conditioner or an Evaporative Air Cooler?LEARN MORE
How to Make Your Portable Evaporative Air Cooler More EffectiveLEARN MORE
Why is a Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Worth BuyingLEARN MORE
Honeywell Portable Evaporative Air Coolers: Powerful & Energy EfficientLEARN MORE
Steps to Maintain Your Evaporative Air CoolerLEARN MORE
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted