Boasting a powerful 764 CFM airflow, super low power consumption of only 235 W, and a large 6.6-gallon water tank, this portable, energy-efficient air cooler is built to cool your small- to medium-sized rooms. Whether in your living room, bedroom, play area, or home office, you can move this lightweight unit from room to room as needed.
A versatile performer, the CL25AE has oscillating louvers, an ice compartment for a colder breeze, three fan speeds, and a special sleep mode for more comfort during the night. An adjustable humidification dial lets you control the water flow over the honeycomb pad to help regulate moisture output.
Important: Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an energy-efficient cooling option ideal for use in hot regions with low humidity, such as the Southwest and Midwest United States. The recommended humidity level for maximum efficiency is below 60%; the cooling effect depends on the environment. For indoor use, place near an open door or window with adequate cross-ventilation. Evaporative air coolers are not air conditioners, and they do not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. Air coolers should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated air conditioner. For those living in more humid climates, consider Honeywell Portable Air Conditioners. Air coolers may not be a sufficient cooling method in a heat wave. Check out the Evaporative Coolers Cooling Guide to see if this is the right home comfort solution for you.
- Ideal for hot, dry climates—Indoor air cooler (swamp cooler) performs best in climates where humidity levels are <60%, like the US Southwest/Midwest
- Provides targeted spot cooling—Enjoy spot cooling in small to medium spaces like your bedroom, living room, den, covered patio, or garage
- Powerful unit with low power consumption—Uses only 235 W while producing powerful 764 CFM airflow and features 3 fan speeds with a low-energy sleep mode for a restful night’s sleep
- Ultra-convenient features—Carbon dust filter, remote control, low water alarm, energy-saving timer, adjustable humidification dial, and ice compartment all make this unit’s operation a breeze
- Not an air conditioner and not just a fan - Reduces temperature through environmentally friendly water evaporation. Air cooler is not an air conditioner and should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated AC.
Switch off the air cooler and unplug it from the power supply.
Drain the water tank completely and refill it with fresh water. This will greatly reduce mineral deposits and help to extend the life of the honeycomb cooling media.
To clean the honeycomb media, remove and rinse it with warm water. If you notice any build-up, you can use a soft brush on the media once it is dry to clean it. The frequency of how often you clean the honeycomb cooling media will depend on air and water quality as well as running time.
How to Get the Most Chill Out of Your Evaporative Air CoolerLEARN MORE
Should I Buy a Portable Air Conditioner or an Evaporative Air Cooler?LEARN MORE
How to Make Your Portable Evaporative Air Cooler More EffectiveLEARN MORE
Why is a Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Worth BuyingLEARN MORE
Honeywell Portable Evaporative Air Coolers: Powerful & Energy EfficientLEARN MORE
Steps to Maintain Your Evaporative Air CoolerLEARN MORE
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted