With its clean curves and modern silhouette, the CL30XC has a contemporary design that makes it a welcome addition to almost any room décor. This model is designed for convenience with a detachable water tank and washable carbon dust filter, making refilling and cleaning quick and easy.
Producing up to 806 CFMs of powerful airflow and built on strong caster wheels, the CL30XC is ideal for small to medium rooms, providing focused spot cooling in the areas you need most. Roll it near your desk for a comfortable cool breeze as you work in your home office, or glide it into the living room to cool you as you watch TV.
Important: Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an energy-efficient cooling option ideal for use in hot regions with low humidity, such as the southwestern and midwestern United States. The recommended humidity level for maximum efficiency is below 60%; the cooling effect depends on the environment. For indoor use, place near an open door or window with adequate cross-ventilation. Evaporative air coolers are not air conditioners, and they do not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. Air coolers should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated air conditioner. For those living in more humid climates, consider Honeywell Portable Air Conditioners. Air coolers may not be a sufficient cooling method in a heat wave.. Check out the Evaporative Coolers Cooling Guide to see if this is the right home comfort solution for you.
- Indoor evaporative air cooler or swamp cooler ideal for use in the southwest and Midwest regions of the US - Performs best in hot/dry climates where humidity levels are <60%
- Super low power consumption 288W & powerful 806 CFM airflow ideal for spot cooling small to medium spaces such as living room, bedroom, den, covered patio, garage
- Carbon Dust Air Filter, Remote Control, Low water alarm, energy saving timer, Adjustable humidification dial & Ice compartment. Detachable Tank for easy maintenance
- Moist, cool breeze can cool you down & be used as humidification during winter months.
- Not an air conditioner and not just a fan - Reduces temperature through environmentally friendly water evaporation. Air cooler is not an air conditioner and should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated AC.
Switch off the air cooler and unplug it from the power supply.
Drain the water tank completely and refill it with fresh water. This will greatly reduce mineral deposits and help to extend the life of the honeycomb cooling media.
To clean the honeycomb media, remove and rinse it with warm water. If you notice any build-up, you can use a soft brush on the media once it is dry to clean it. The frequency of how often you clean the honeycomb cooling media will depend on air and water quality as well as running time.
How to Make Your Portable Evaporative Air Cooler More EffectiveLEARN MORE
Why is a Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Worth BuyingLEARN MORE
Honeywell Portable Evaporative Air Coolers: Powerful & Energy EfficientLEARN MORE
Steps to Maintain Your Evaporative Air CoolerLEARN MORE
How to Use Your Evaporative Air Cooler as a Humidifier in WinterLEARN MORE
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted