Boasting a powerful 764 CFM airflow, super low power consumption of only 235 W, and a large 6.6-gallon water tank, this portable, energy-efficient model is built to cool your small- to medium-sized rooms or outdoor spaces. Whether in your living room, bedroom, backyard, or patio, this unit is lightweight and easily movable from room to room.
A versatile performer, the CO25AE has an ice compartment for a colder breeze, three fan speeds, and a special natural wind mode that mimics a lake breeze for gentle cooling when needed. An adjustable humidity dial lets you control water flow over the honeycomb cooling pads to help regulate moisture output.
Important: Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an energy-efficient cooling option ideal for use in hot regions with low humidity, such as the Southwest and Midwest United States. The recommended humidity level for maximum efficiency is below 60%; the cooling effect depends on the environment. For indoor use, place near an open door or window with adequate cross-ventilation. Evaporative air coolers are not air conditioners, and they do not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. Air coolers should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated air conditioner. For those living in more humid climates, consider Honeywell Portable Air Conditioners. Air coolers may not be a sufficient cooling method in a heat wave. Check out the Evaporative Coolers Cooling Guide to see if this is the right home comfort solution for you.
- Indoor/Outdoor evaporative air cooler or swamp cooler ideal for use in the Southwest and Midwest regions of the US. Performs best in hot/dry climates where humidity levels are <60%
- Weather resistant for outdoor use, super low power consumption of 235 W, powerful 764 CFM airflow ideal for spot cooling small to medium indoor and outdoor spaces such as living room, patio/BBQ area, garage, deck, or bedroom with cross-ventilation
- Remote Control, Low water alarm, energy saving timer, Adjustable humidification dial, & Ice compartment
- Not an air conditioner and not just a fan – Reduces temperature through environmentally friendly water evaporation. Air cooler is not an air conditioner and should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated AC
- In full compliance with strict US outdoor safety regulations for safe operation outdoors with GFCI safety plug
- Moist, cool breeze can cool you down & be used as humidification during winter months
Switch off the air cooler and unplug it from the power supply.
Drain the water tank completely and refill it with fresh water. This will greatly reduce mineral deposits and help to extend the life of the honeycomb cooling media.
To clean the honeycomb media, remove and rinse it with warm water. If you notice any build-up, you can use a soft brush on the media once it is dry to clean it. The frequency of how often you clean the honeycomb cooling media will depend on air and water quality as well as running time.
How to Make Your Portable Evaporative Air Cooler More EffectiveLEARN MORE
Why is a Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Worth BuyingLEARN MORE
Honeywell Portable Evaporative Air Coolers: Powerful & Energy EfficientLEARN MORE
Steps to Maintain Your Evaporative Air CoolerLEARN MORE
How to Use Your Evaporative Air Cooler as a Humidifier in WinterLEARN MORE
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted