The CO30XE has a contemporary design with its clean curves and modern silhouette, making it a welcome addition to almost any room or outdoor decor. This model is designed for convenience with a detachable water tank and washable carbon dust filter, making refilling and cleaning quick and easy.
Producing up to 806 CFMs of powerful airflow and built on strong caster wheels, the CO30XE is ideal for providing focused spot cooling in small to medium spaces. Roll it near your desk for a comfortable cool breeze as you work in your home office or glide it onto your patio to cool you as you enjoy a BBQ dinner under the sun.
Important: Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an energy-efficient cooling option ideal for use in hot regions with low humidity, such as the Southwest and Midwest United States. The recommended humidity level for maximum efficiency is below 60%; the cooling effect depends on the environment. For indoor use, place near an open door or window with adequate cross-ventilation. Evaporative air coolers are not air conditioners, and they do not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. Air coolers should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated air conditioner. For those living in more humid climates, consider Honeywell Portable Air Conditioners. Air coolers may not be a sufficient cooling method in a heat wave. Check out the Evaporative Coolers Cooling Guide to see if this is the right home comfort solution for you.
- Indoor/ Outdoor evaporative air cooler or swamp cooler ideal for use in hot, dry areas like the Southwest and Midwest United States. Performs best when humidity levels are below 60%.
- Weather resistant for outdoor use, super low power consumption (288 W), powerful 806 CFM airflow ideal for spot cooling small to medium indoor and outdoor spaces such as living room, patio/BBQ area, garage, deck, or bedroom.
- Carbon dust air filter, remote control, low water alarm, energy-saving timer, adjustable humidification dial, ice compartment, and detachable tank for easy maintenance.
- Moist, cool breeze can cool you down & unit can be used as humidification during winter months.
- Not an air conditioner and not just a fan - Reduces temperature through environmentally friendly water evaporation. Air cooler is not an air conditioner and should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated AC.
- In full compliance with strict US outdoor safety regulations for safe operation outdoors with GFCI safety plug
Switch off the air cooler and unplug it from the power supply.
Drain the water tank completely and refill it with fresh water. This will greatly reduce mineral deposits and help to extend the life of the honeycomb cooling media.
To clean the honeycomb media, remove and rinse it with warm water. If you notice any build-up, you can use a soft brush on the media once it is dry to clean it. The frequency of how often you clean the honeycomb cooling media will depend on air and water quality as well as running time.
How to Get the Most Chill Out of Your Evaporative Air CoolerLEARN MORE
Should I Buy a Portable Air Conditioner or an Evaporative Air Cooler?LEARN MORE
How to Make Your Portable Evaporative Air Cooler More EffectiveLEARN MORE
Why is a Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Worth BuyingLEARN MORE
Honeywell Portable Evaporative Air Coolers: Powerful & Energy EfficientLEARN MORE
Steps to Maintain Your Evaporative Air CoolerLEARN MORE
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted