The CO48PM is equipped with thick honeycomb cooling pads on 3 sides, a large 10.6-gallon water tank, an overflow protection system, and a durable copper continuous water supply outlet for long unattended cooling, making it suitable for more demanding applications.
With its robust motor and strong metal fan blades, the CO48PM is built to cool large spaces and withstand rougher outdoor conditions. Intended for home use, this evaporative cooler looks different than traditional swamp coolers and is designed not only to perform but to look stylish against almost any home décor.
Important:Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an energy-efficient cooling option ideal for use in hot regions with low humidity, such as the Southwest and Midwest United States. The recommended humidity level for maximum efficiency is below 60%; the cooling effect depends on the environment. For indoor use, place near an open door or window with adequate cross-ventilation. Evaporative air coolers are not air conditioners, and they do not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. Air coolers should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated air conditioner. For those living in more humid climates, consider Honeywell Portable Air Conditioners. Air coolers may not be a sufficient cooling method in a heat wave. Check out the Evaporative Coolers Cooling Guide to see if this is the right home comfort solution for you.
- Powerful evaporative air cooler or swamp cooler – Ideal for use in hot, dry areas like the Southwest and Midwest United States. Performs best when humidity levels are below 60%.
- Indoor/Outdoor use – For open environments with adequate cross-ventilation up to 1037 sq. ft. Weather resistant, UV protected, with air throw up to 26 ft.
- Moist, cool breeze – Cools you down without spraying floor or furniture with water. Great for large open rooms, patio/BBQ areas, garage, deck, backyard, or warehouse.
- Operate all day long – Low power consumption and continuous water supply connection. Portable swamp cooler is easy to move around with smooth-rolling wheels.
- Not an air conditioner and not just a fan – Reduces temperature through environmentally friendly water evaporation. Air cooler is not an air conditioner and should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated AC.
- In full compliance with strict US outdoor safety regulations for safe operation outdoors with GFCI safety plug
Switch off the air cooler and unplug it from the power supply.
Drain the water tank completely and refill it with fresh water. This will greatly reduce mineral deposits and help to extend the life of the honeycomb cooling media.
To clean the honeycomb media, remove and rinse it with warm water. If you notice any build-up, you can use a soft brush on the media once it is dry to clean it. The frequency of how often you clean the honeycomb cooling media will depend on air and water quality as well as running time.
How to Make Your Portable Evaporative Air Cooler More EffectiveLEARN MORE
Why is a Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Worth BuyingLEARN MORE
Honeywell Portable Evaporative Air Coolers: Powerful & Energy EfficientLEARN MORE
Steps to Maintain Your Evaporative Air CoolerLEARN MORE
How to Use Your Evaporative Air Cooler as a Humidifier in WinterLEARN MORE
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted