Built for more heavy-duty applications, bring this powerful, weather-resistant swamp cooler onto your patio to keep your sweat at bay while grilling on the BBQ and make work more comfortable in that stuffy warehouse or heated garage.
The premium copper motor, thick honeycomb cooling pads, and 16” aluminum fan blades help deliver high velocity airflow with an air throw distance up to 33 feet. The auto-refill hose inlet, huge 19-gallon water tank, and built-in overflow protection system allow for longer periods of unattended operation, making it an ideal choice for large outdoor spaces.
Important: Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an energy-efficient cooling option ideal for use in hot regions with low humidity, such as the southwestern and midwestern United States. The recommended humidity level for maximum efficiency is below 60%; the cooling effect depends on the environment. For indoor use, place near an open door or window with adequate cross-ventilation. Evaporative air coolers are not air conditioners, and they do not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. Air coolers should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated air conditioner. For those living in more humid climates, consider Honeywell Portable Air Conditioners. Air coolers may not be a sufficient cooling method in a heat wave. Check out the Evaporative Coolers Cooling Guide to see if this is the right home comfort solution for you.
- [ETL CERTIFIED FOR SAFE OUTDOOR USE] US Compliant, Outdoor-Rated Honeywell Swamp Cooler with UV resistant material & GFCI cord for safe outdoor operation. Energy-Efficient premium copper motor outlasts standard air cooler fan motors. Heat-safe internal housing for added safety and peace of mind.
- [SUMMER COOLING FOR OUTDOOR LIVING] Backyard BBQs, pool parties, relaxing on the porch, garden or deck—an outdoor evaporative air cooler beats the summer's heat and keeps the good times rolling. Fanning out a powerful, fresh cool breeze, weather-resistant outdoor swamp coolers extend summer's comfort outdoors
- [KEEP FAMILY/FRIENDS COOL ALL DAY LONG] Built to cool large spaces with minimal effort! Top loading ice compartment with a continuous water hose connection & triple-sided Honeywell Honeycomb Cooling Pads means powerful evaporative cooling all day long.
- [NOT JUST A FAN, NOT AN AC] Like a cool, lake breeze, Evaporative Air cooler reduces temperature through water evaporation. Moist, cool breeze can cool you down without spraying floor & furniture with water! Air cooler is not an air conditioner and should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated AC. Ideal for use in hot, dry areas like the southwestern and midwestern United States. Performs best when humidity levels are below 60%.
- [RELIABLE HEAVY-DUTY APPLIANCE FROM THE AMERICAN BRAND YOU TRUST] Built-to-Last, Honeywell Air Coolers have been leading the industry with their quality products for over 12 years. These units are built with heavy-duty wheels, sturdy UV-resistant ABS plastic that is light in weight, for easy mobility and storage. Speak with a local U. S. service team for any product questions or issues
Switch off the air cooler and unplug it from the power supply.
Drain the water tank completely and refill it with fresh water. This will greatly reduce mineral deposits and help to extend the life of the honeycomb cooling media.
To clean the honeycomb media, remove and rinse it with warm water. If you notice any build-up, you can use a soft brush on the media once it is dry to clean it. The frequency of how often you clean the honeycomb cooling media will depend on air and water quality as well as running time.
How to Make Your Portable Evaporative Air Cooler More EffectiveLEARN MORE
Why is a Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Worth BuyingLEARN MORE
Honeywell Portable Evaporative Air Coolers: Powerful & Energy EfficientLEARN MORE
Steps to Maintain Your Evaporative Air CoolerLEARN MORE
How to Use Your Evaporative Air Cooler as a Humidifier in WinterLEARN MORE
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted