The CS071AE is a compact air cooler providing focused spot cooling in your immediate area. Slide it near your bed for a comfortable, cool breeze during the night or roll it into the living room to cool you as you watch TV. With 3 functions in 1, this model can be used year-round, providing cooling during warm summer days and dehumidification on dry winter days.
With ultra-low energy consumption, the CS071AE evaporative air cooler is a model for energy-efficient cooling. Weighing only 11 pounds and rolling on smooth-gliding caster wheels, this unit moves easily from room to room as needed. This portable air cooler also features a Quiet Mode for relaxed comfort during the night, making it well-suited for the bedroom.
Important: Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an energy-efficient cooling option ideal for use in hot regions with low humidity, such as the southwestern and midwestern United States. The recommended humidity level for maximum efficiency is below 60%; the cooling effect depends on the environment. For indoor use, place near an open door or window with adequate cross-ventilation. Evaporative air coolers are not air conditioners, and they do not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. Air coolers should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated air conditioner. For those living in more humid climates, consider Honeywell Portable Air Conditioners. Air coolers may not be a sufficient cooling method in a heat wave. Check out the Evaporative Coolers Cooling Guide to see if this is the right home comfort solution for you.
- IDEAL FOR HOT, DRY CLIMATES—Indoor air cooler (swamp cooler) performs best in climates where humidity levels are <60%, like the US Southwest/Midwest.
- NOT AN AIR CONDITIONER & NOT JUST A FAN—No-compressor air cooler reduces temperature via water evaporation, creating a moist, cool breeze during warm days and humidification during winter. Air cooler is not an air conditioner and should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated AC.
- PROVIDES TARGETED SPOT COOLING—Enjoy relaxing in newly cooled small areas such as your bedside, desk area, sofa space, or dining table.
- SUPER LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION—Uses only 32 W at highest speed with patented brushless motor technology offering 5 speeds, including low energy Quiet Mode for a restful night’s sleep.
- ULTRA-CONVENIENT FEATURES—Carbon dust filter safeguards against contaminants, remote lets you operate from across the room, and energy-saving timer allows programming for up to 7.5 hours.
Switch off the air cooler and unplug it from the power supply.
Drain the water tank completely and refill it with fresh water. This will greatly reduce mineral deposits and help to extend the life of the honeycomb cooling media.
To clean the honeycomb media, remove and rinse it with warm water. If you notice any build-up, you can use a soft brush on the media once it is dry to clean it. The frequency of how often you clean the honeycomb cooling media will depend on air and water quality as well as running time.
How to Make Your Portable Evaporative Air Cooler More EffectiveLEARN MORE
Why is a Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Worth BuyingLEARN MORE
Honeywell Portable Evaporative Air Coolers: Powerful & Energy EfficientLEARN MORE
Steps to Maintain Your Evaporative Air CoolerLEARN MORE
How to Use Your Evaporative Air Cooler as a Humidifier in WinterLEARN MORE
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted