The CS10XE has a contemporary design with its eye-catching lighted display and its clean curves and modern silhouette, making it a welcome addition to almost any room decor. This model is designed for convenience with a detachable water tank and washable carbon dust filter, making refilling and cleaning quick and easy.
Producing up to 423 CFMs of powerful airflow and built on strong caster wheels, the CS10XE is ideal for small to medium rooms, providing focused spot cooling in the areas you need. Roll it near your dining table for a comfortable, cool breeze as you enjoy your dinner, or glide it into the living room to cool you as you watch TV.
Important: Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an energy-efficient cooling option ideal for use in hot regions with low humidity, such as the southwestern and midwestern United States. The recommended humidity level for maximum efficiency is below 60%; the cooling effect depends on the environment. For indoor use, place near an open door or window with adequate cross-ventilation. Evaporative air coolers are not air conditioners, and they do not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. Air coolers should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated air conditioner. For those living in more humid climates, consider Honeywell Portable Air Conditioners. Air coolers may not be a sufficient cooling method in a heat wave. Check out the Evaporative Coolers Cooling Guide to see if this is the right home comfort solution for you.
- 3-IN-1 DESIGN—Evaporative air cooling, fan, and humidification ideal for areas with <60% humidity, providing spot cooling for small areas such as your bed, desk, sofa space, or dining table
- EXTRA SAFETY FEATURES—With 10+ years in manufacturing safe appliances, Honeywell Air Coolers include thermal overload protection & heat-safe internal casing for added safety and peace of mind
- POWERFUL PORTABLE COOLING—Portable air cooler has 2.6-gallon water tank for easy cleaning & refilling with a convenient digital display, carbon dust filter, and energy-saving timer
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY—Super low electricity consumption and refrigerant-free cooling allow you to save energy & money while reducing costs compared to whole-house AC
- NOT AN AIR CONDITIONER & NOT JUST A FAN—No-compressor cooler reduces temperature through water evaporation, allowing you to mimic the comfort of a cool lake breeze in your home. Air cooler is not an air conditioner and should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated AC.
Switch off the air cooler and unplug it from the power supply.
Drain the water tank completely and refill it with fresh water. This will greatly reduce mineral deposits and help to extend the life of the honeycomb cooling media.
To clean the honeycomb media, remove and rinse it with warm water. If you notice any build-up, you can use a soft brush on the media once it is dry to clean it. The frequency of how often you clean the honeycomb cooling media will depend on air and water quality as well as running time.
How to Get the Most Chill Out of Your Evaporative Air CoolerLEARN MORE
Should I Buy a Portable Air Conditioner or an Evaporative Air Cooler?LEARN MORE
How to Make Your Portable Evaporative Air Cooler More EffectiveLEARN MORE
Why is a Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Worth BuyingLEARN MORE
Honeywell Portable Evaporative Air Coolers: Powerful & Energy EfficientLEARN MORE
Steps to Maintain Your Evaporative Air CoolerLEARN MORE
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted