Mimic the comfort of a cool lake breeze in your home with this slim spot cooler designed to cool your immediate area. This unit is compact and easily portable for personal evaporative cooling in your bed, sofa, work, or eating spaces.
Customize your cooling with three different speed options. The washable dust filter and easy-access honeycomb cooling media make for easy upkeep, while the included remote lets you control the unit from across the room. The tower design with oscillating louvers allows for airflow to be distributed evenly, covering area from a higher distance, while the slim design fits comfortably into more spaces.
Important: Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an energy-efficient cooling option ideal for use in hot regions with low humidity, such as the southwestern and midwestern United States. The recommended humidity level for maximum efficiency is below 60%; the cooling effect depends on the environment. For indoor use, place near an open door or window with adequate cross-ventilation. Evaporative air coolers are not air conditioners, and they do not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. Air coolers should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated air conditioner. For those living in more humid climates, consider Honeywell Portable Air Conditioners. Air coolers may not be a sufficient cooling method in a heat wave. Check out the Evaporative Coolers Cooling Guide to see if this is the right home comfort solution for you.
- MIMIC THE COMFORT OF A COOL LAKE BREEZE IN YOUR HOME with this compact spot cooler, built to cool your immediate area. Couch, bed, or home workspace, this unit is compact and easily portable for personal evaporative cooling.
- EASY MAINTENANCE AND OPERATION: A low water alarm, easy-access water fill door plus a washable dust filter and Honeycomb cooling media make for simple operation and maintenance.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT COOLING FOR DRY CLIMATES: Evaporative air coolers, or swamp coolers, work best in dry regions with relative humidity under 50-60%. Highly energy efficient, with low power consumption, swamp coolers are a great cooling alternative to fans, providing a moist, cool breeze in the comfort of your own home.
- VERSATILE 3-IN-1 APPLIANCE: Set for evaporative cooling or a gentler fan-only breeze during warm days and use as a humidifier to keep air hydrated during the colder, winter months.
- NOT AN AIR CONDITIONER & NOT JUST A FAN: Reduces temperature through environmentally friendly water evaporation. Air cooler is not an air conditioner and should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated AC.
Switch off the air cooler and unplug it from the power supply.
Drain the water tank completely and refill it with fresh water. This will greatly reduce mineral deposits and help to extend the life of the honeycomb cooling media.
To clean the honeycomb media, remove and rinse it with warm water. If you notice any build-up, you can use a soft brush on the media once it is dry to clean it. The frequency of how often you clean the honeycomb cooling media will depend on air and water quality as well as running time.
How to Make Your Portable Evaporative Air Cooler More EffectiveLEARN MORE
Why is a Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Worth BuyingLEARN MORE
Honeywell Portable Evaporative Air Coolers: Powerful & Energy EfficientLEARN MORE
Steps to Maintain Your Evaporative Air CoolerLEARN MORE
How to Use Your Evaporative Air Cooler as a Humidifier in WinterLEARN MORE
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted