An indoor room cooler, this portable, energy-efficient model is designed to cool your small- to medium-sized rooms. This lightweight unit adapts for summer heat or winter dryness, keeping you comfortable in your living room, bedroom, play area, or office space.
A versatile performer, the TC30PEU sports oscillating louvers for the even distribution of airflow, three fan speeds for maximum customization, and a washable dust filter with easy-access honeycomb cooling media for effortless maintenance. A remote control lets you operate the unit from across the room.
Important: Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an energy-efficient cooling option ideal for use in hot regions with low humidity, such as the southwestern and midwestern United States. The recommended humidity level for maximum efficiency is below 60%; the cooling effect depends on the environment. For indoor use, place near an open door or window with adequate cross-ventilation. Evaporative air coolers are not air conditioners, and they do not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. Air coolers should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated air conditioner. For those living in more humid climates, consider Honeywell Portable Air Conditioners. Air coolers may not be a sufficient cooling method in a heat wave. Check out the Evaporative Coolers Cooling Guide to see if this is the right home comfort solution for you.
- MIMIC THE COMFORT OF A COOL LAKE BREEZE IN YOUR HOME/OFFICE with this compact tower cooler, built to cool small to medium rooms up to 426 Sq. Ft. Living room, bedroom, garage, basement or a stuffy den - the unit is compact and easily portable for cooling from room to room, as needed.
- ENJOY POWERFUL BODY-LEVEL COOLING: The special tower design with vertical, oscillating air vents allows air to be distributed evenly for faster and body-level cooling. The slim design with smooth gliding wheels lets you roll it to almost any room as you need it, even more compact spaces.
- VERSATILE 3-IN-1 APPLIANCE: Set for evaporative cooling or a more gentle fan-only breeze during warm days, and use as a humidifier to keep air hydrated during the colder, winter months. A low water alarm, easy-access water fill door plus a washable and removable dust filter and Honeycomb Cooling media makes for simple operation and maintenance.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT COOLING FOR DRY CLIMATES: Evaporative air coolers, or swamp coolers, work best in dry regions with relative humidity under 50-60%. Highly energy efficient, with low power consumption, swamp coolers are a great cooling alternative to fans, providing a moist, cool breeze in the comfort of your own home.
- NOT AN AIR CONDITIONER & NOT JUST A FAN: Reduces temperature through environmentally friendly water evaporation. Air cooler is not an air conditioner and should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated AC.
Switch off the air cooler and unplug it from the power supply.
Drain the water tank completely and refill it with fresh water. This will greatly reduce mineral deposits and help to extend the life of the honeycomb cooling media.
To clean the honeycomb media, remove and rinse it with warm water. If you notice any build-up, you can use a soft brush on the media once it is dry to clean it. The frequency of how often you clean the honeycomb cooling media will depend on air and water quality as well as running time.
How to Make Your Portable Evaporative Air Cooler More EffectiveLEARN MORE
Why is a Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Worth BuyingLEARN MORE
Honeywell Portable Evaporative Air Coolers: Powerful & Energy EfficientLEARN MORE
Steps to Maintain Your Evaporative Air CoolerLEARN MORE
How to Use Your Evaporative Air Cooler as a Humidifier in WinterLEARN MORE
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted